Accelerate innovation in the Internet of Things. The IOX Lab helps customers to build smart products using rapid prototyping and lean startup methods. Become part of our team and help us fulfill our mission:
Make Things Not Slides
Starting date: as soon as possible
Duration: 3-12 months
Location: Düsseldorf, Berlin, Stuttgart, Munich
Your key responsibilities would include:
– Attend the hottest and most important Start-Up and Technology events.
– Scout for new business and technology ideas.
– Analyze new business oppurtunities and document them.
Education & experience necessary for success:
– University studies in the field business administration, industrial engineering, electronic engineering, computer science or equivalent relevant field
– Confident mastery of Office software
– Team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Fluent in English
What you can expect of working at IOX Lab:
– Freedom to realize your ideas in a start up atmosphere Innovative and extremely dynamic environment
– Great team atmosphere and international environment
– Work in a creative lab in the heart of Düsseldorf
– Mentoring and coaching by founders
– Plenty of room for personal growth
IOX is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Please apply to email@example.com